Friday, September 26, 2008

It might never end...

I started ignoring this blog because my summer spending was OUT OF CONTROL. I spent over $8,000 on travel and weddings. Probably over $9,000. It all just spiraled out of control, and although I tried to work more to keep up (I think I hit a peak of 98 hours one week), my total debt is currently $7,677, about $700 more than my April debt.

All I can think when I look at the numbers is how I could have not spent any money this summer and completely gotten rid of credit card debt. But I know that I'll cherish the memories and that life doesn't stop when you try to get yourself out of debt. I just feel so defeated. And I have plane tickets to Chicago next month and plans to visit friends in NYC and I hate to disappoint them but it's stressing me out to not be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

But I will try, and hopefully prevail.

No comments: