Things I can do that don't cost money:
2. Finish knitting that scarf that I've been working on for years.
3. Start sewing the quilt I've been meaning to make from my favorite old t-shirts.
4. Study for the class I'm taking this summer.
5. Go to the gym.
6. Go to the library.
7. Go to the aquarium (I've got some passes).
8. Read the books that I spent money on, yet never read.
9. Do laundry, the dishes or just clean in general.
10. Go visit my mom. She even feeds me.
11. Keep an eye on my retirement account.
12. Clean out my inbox.
13. Play board games or soccer or guitar hero with my friends.
I don't need to spend money on movies or clothes or other things to entertain me. I have lots of things on my to-do list.