Tuesday, May 6, 2008

yay! stimulus!

Woohoo! I got my $600 dollars! I didn't even notice, because it came in yesterday at the same time my bills processed.

I was going to use $500 for debt and $100 for me-money, but right now I'm feeling pretty frugal. I babysat on Saturday night, and used the money to buy some new sneakers and go see a chick flick with the gals. It was a really nice splurge and it's really curbed any desire to spend. I transferred $150 to the Credit Card this morning, and I'll wait until payday Friday to transfer more.

2 comments:

Graduated Learning said...

Hi!
I wanted to let you know that I added your blog info to the finwikian's (http://finwikian.com/index.php?title=Main_Page) 20-something blogger page (http://finwikian.com/index.php?title=20-Something_Bloggers). I was compiling a list on my blog, but figured the list should go in a central location. At any rate, if you want, please edit your blog listing on the 20-something page (if the information is incorrect), or add it to the main blog list page. You can also make a profile page. If you have any questions about what to do, let me know.
I just figured it would be a good way to get all the 20-somethings together.

Great, thanks!

Jerry said...

Yes, I loved getting my stimulus check. We paid off some bills that our health insurance didn't cover. It felt good to get some debt paid down. Things are a bit stressful because we're selling our house and moving.

Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com