Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yikes, I spent alot of money today. First, it was five bucks for a bagel and a drink for breakfast, then my cell phone bill (two months for $100) then $70 on a pair of jeans. Next, to the craft store to spend $35 on supplies for a project that I'll get $50 back on. Then, to the market and $38 on food. Eeep.

I debated for some time about the jeans, but they are the same brand, cut and wash of jeans that I have been wearing for the past three years, and this will be my fourth pair (I've actually worn holes in delicate places of all three other pairs, that's how much I love wearing jeans), so I am confident that my cost per wear will make up for the large price tag.

But, today I also got a case of free beer and a free TiVO box. It'll be a long time before I can use that TiVo, though!

No comments: