Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Well, I need to swap my cable box for the cheaper one this week. Maybe I'll do it after I post! The rates went up and I can no longer justify my bad tv habit. My cell phone plan is also up, so I get a free new phone, and the chance to pick a cheaper plan. Woohoo!

In other news, Bank of America has a new online budgeting feature that I actually like. Except, of course, that it makes me realize how much I spend on silly things.

I have ambitios debt-be-gone plans for September, including:

1. Trying the paper envelopes budgeting system.
2. Cutting back the cable!
3. Cutting back on the cell phone plan!
4. Not going into the pharmacy! I know I spend alot on lotions and potions everytime I go in, so I'm just going to stop going, and buy what I need at the grocery store or equivelent.
5. Continue cooking for myself. This has been a rollercoaster of a process, but I just finagled some extra freezer room, so I'll be Casserole Central soon!

The numbers are going down on my monthly statements, but not as fast as I'd like them to. It's time to get serious!

No comments: