Monday, October 15, 2007

ugh. I paid off the credit card and in the few days it took to process, they decided to charge me the monthly interest! Jerks. I'm going to call and see if they can take it off the account.

I only spent $57.75 of my $150 allowance last week! Yea! Maybe I'm getting better.


Lots of bloggers are talking about going green today, so I thought I share the ways I'm being nice to my planet:

1. I'm a crazy recycler. Not just newspapers and bottles, but every scrap of paper and ever single container, and plastic wrap and aluminum foil. I have more recycling than trash and you should too. I don't have a food compost though, since I'm in the city and short on space.

2. Conserve water. I take short showers, and I don't wash my hair everyday, so half of them are extra short. I shut of the water when I'm brushing my teeth. One thing I hate is that my faucet takes a long time to warm up, so I try to wash my hands, brush my teeth and then wash my face all at the same time so that I won't be sudsing my face with freezing water!

3. Walk. I live in an urban area, so I usually just walk everywhere. If I'm not walking, I take public transportation. Saves money and the environment.

No comments: